Proven Inbound Sales Techniques
Client Site Training
Bring this course to your facility.
Skills and techniques for frontline agents that will build relationships with customers and maximize inbound customer sales
If every agent could add even a small cross-sell or upsell to every call, the potential for increased revenue would increase dramatically. Through ICMI’s Proven Inbound Sales Techniques course, agents learn the fundamental skills and techniques that will give them the confidence to increase their sales potential.
Key to the sales process is establishing a rapport and relationship with customers. Agents will examine the inverted pyramid approach to selling, the four stages of inbound sales and the seven principles of the psychology of buying that will help them understand how sales are made.
To establish a bond with the customers, agents will use the four steps to relationship-building that include controlling the call, practicing good listening skills and using questioning to get the customer more involved in the conversation. Agents will also learn to use questioning to find the most appropriate cross-sell or upsell opportunity for each call.
Once the agent has established a relationship with the customer and presented a solution or product, the focus turns to closing the sale. Agents will learn to make closing a natural extension of the conversation. They’ll also hone their skills in overcoming objections.
What you will learn:
- How building relationships with customers will drive sales
- Use questioning techniques to strengthen relationships with customers
- Recognize and take advantage of opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Make closing a sale and overcoming objections a natural extension of a customer conversation
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Module 1 Relationship-Driven Sales
- The importance of relationships when selling
- Four stages of the inbound Sale
- A new model of selling
- Four steps to building a relationship
Module 2 The Psychology of Buying
- The seven principles of the psychology of buying
Module 3 Effective Questioning
- How questioning helps build the relationship
- Questions that meet your goals for the conversation
- Be prepared with questions to redirect the conversation
Module 4 Handling Objections and Closing the Sale
- Five steps to handle objections
- Make closing a natural extension of the conversation
- Handle price wisely
Module 5 Upselling and Cross-Selling
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities based on relevance to the customer
- Present upsell/cross-sell opportunities in terms of the benefit to the customer