More than Metrics
Client Site Training
Bring this course to your facility.
This course will answer a number of questions including: How do you explain the contact center’s performance to your executives and have it be meaningful? How do you explain to an agent that metrics are more than just a number? Which tools and technologies currently exist and how can you best use them? How have emerging channels impacted the contact center?
Who should attend
What you will learn
- Which metrics to use and which to avoid
- How to prevent data overload and unnecessary reporting
- Establishing relevance and impact from the front lines to the executives
- Techniques for communicating the center’s value across the organization
- Measuring metrics relevant to agents in order to have a positive impact on their performance
- Best practices, system capabilities, and key considerations for serving customers in emerging channels
List Price: $1,895
Course Duration: 2 Days
This is a 2 day instructor-led course delivered by ICMI Certified Associates. If you have questions about which course is right for you, an ICMI Account Manager is available to help. Complete the Request Information to speak with your Account Manager.
Module 1 How to Measure What Matters
- Why do you need metrics?
- 6 metrics themes
- The role of metrics in process improvement
- Two approaches to standards
Module 2 Categories of Metrics
- What should you measure?
- Accessibility metrics
- Quality metrics
- Efficiency metrics
- Cost performance metrics
- Strategic impact metrics
Module 3 Providing Clarity and Defining Success
- Dashboard design
- Using metrics to talk about performance
- Interrelated performance drivers
Module 4 Maximizing Your Tools
- Contact center technologies and purpose and typical functionality for different types of technologies
- Questions to ask your vendor
- Best practices for implementation
Module 5 The Future of Metrics
- Social customer service metrics
- Mobile customer service
- Impact of a new channel on the contact center
- Integrating a new channel