Monitoring and Coaching
In-person, multi-day training.
Client Site Training
Bring this course to your facility.
Design a comprehensive, cost-effective monitoring and coaching program that boosts quality, drives performance improvement initiatives and increases agent performance and commitment
Your call center agent is the critical link between your customers and your products and services. Through ICMI’s Monitoring and Coaching course, you’ll discover how to bring out the best in every agent and deliver exceptional experiences to your customers. Learn how to design a comprehensive, cost-effective monitoring and coaching program that boosts quality, drives performance improvement initiatives. and increases agent performance and commitment.
Who should attend
What you will learn
- Strategies for creating a quality strategy that meets the needs of your business, your customers, and your employees
- How to translate key customer and organization expectations into targeted individual performance standards
- The key components of an effective quality monitoring program
- Techniques to use calibration to build consensus and support from all levels of the organization
- Methods to expand your coaching competence and effectiveness
- Tips for leverage monitoring data throughout the organization
List Price: $1,895
Course Duration: 2 Days
This is a 2 day instructor-led course delivered by ICMI Certified Associates. If you have questions about which course is right for you, an ICMI Account Manager is available to help. Complete the Request Information to speak with your Account Manager.
Module 1 A Performance Improvement Culture
- Activity in a performance improvement culture
- The importance of managing and developing people
- The role of employee engagement
- The importance of communication in improving performance
Module 2 Define Goals
- 5 steps for setting performance standards
- Identifying the purpose and objectives of your program
- Determining roles and responsibilities
- Activities vs. results
- Foundation and finesse standards
- Defining and documenting performance standards
Module 3 Measure Reality
- Answering your big questions
- Why monitor?
- Who should do the monitoring?
- How often should we monitor?
- How should we monitor?
- What should we monitor?
- What tools should we use?
- What a monitoring form is and is not
- Analysis of sample forms
- Rating scale and scoring
- Form and purpose
- Using calibration to ensure consistency
- 4 levels of successful calibration
Module 4 Achieve Goals
- How to use information gathered in monitoring sessions
- Process improvement guidelines
- Examples of quality tools
- Voice of the customer
- Monitoring form audit
- Far-reaching benefits of coaching
- Attributes of a great coach
- Finding time to coach
- Coaching basics
- Feedback tips
- “On-the-fly” coaching tips
- Formal coaching tips
- Using the SAFE coaching model
- Techniques to become a better coach
- Analyzing individual performance
- Agent self-assessment
Module 5 Implement
- Strategy for implementing
- Monitoring program checklist
- Essentials for a performance improvement culture