Knowledge Management Foundations: KCS Principles
Client Site Training
Bring this course to your facility.
Organizations that leverage knowledge and manage it effectively can improve consistency, decrease the average cost per ticket, and create an overall more seamless customer experience. A thriving knowledge management practice - one that successfully captures, structures, and reuses information - is a vital component of top performing companies, and can provide them with a strong
This Knowledge Management best-practices course will provide contact center supervisors, managers, and directors with a set of practical steps for capturing, storing, and successfully reusing knowledge. Participants will learn how to implement a strategy for adopting Knowledge-Centered Support that creates and maintains knowledge as a by-product of the incident management process.
Discover how YOUR organization can gain a competitive advantage through a knowledge management initiative that enables just-in-time training, reduces handling time, and increases first contact resolution rates.
What you will learn:
- How to efficiently create and maintain quality, easy-to-find content in the knowledge base
- Ways to motivate agents to use the knowledge base and effectively assess individual and team contributions
- How to articulate the value of knowledge management practices for your organization
- Strategy for sustainable success that minimizes investments in knowledge workflow and maximizes return
- How to capture, structure, and reuse knowledge within the call handling process
This course delivered in partnership with HDI.
“Myself and my team have completed several ICMI courses and each has added value to our operations. Most recently, I attended the KCS Principles class. I would recommend this class to anyone responsible for managing contact center resources and/or customer satisfaction. I wish I had taken this course before I tried to build a knowledge database on my own.”
Jamie L Moody
GBS Support Center, Raytheon Company