Contact Center Management: Developing Supervisors Who Lead
There are currently no class offerings for this course.
A proven three-step process guides VPs, directors and managers in how to increase agent retention, efficiency, and productivity by building a supervisor leadership climate.
Improving the leadership skills and effectiveness of your supervisors is the best direct method to sustain a reduction in agent attrition. Through ICMI’s Developing Supervisors Who Lead, virtual classroom course, you’ll learn to forge an unbreakable link from manager to agent through “super” supervisors that will have a direct, positive impact on the performance of frontline agents.
Organizations that have engaged, enthusiastic supervisors enjoy reduced attrition, higher efficiency, better schedule adherence, increased employee satisfaction, increased customer satisfaction, and increased revenue. With a focus on why supervisor development is critical, this course will teach you proven methods for constructing a winning program to find, train, and groom supervisors with the skills to effectively manage their teams.
No formal classroom? Limited budget for training? One of the best takeaways from this course is how to build a supervisor leadership skills training program when a formal classroom isn’t an option.
What you will learn:
- Spot, interview and hire a “super” supervisor, including the pros and cons of hiring from within vs. hiring from the outside
- Develop and train a new supervisor, including building checklists of general and specific training topics and motivating your new supervisor right from the start
- Groom your new supervisor for success, using mentors and coaching to make the step from agent to supervisor
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry articles
- Call Center Supervisors: The New Superheroes of the Workplace
- Develop a Formal Process for Supervisor Training
- How to Determine an Appropriate Agent-to-Supervisor Ratio for Your Center
- Supervisors: The Critical Link in Performance Management
- Hire vs. Train Sample
- Hire vs. Train Table
- Leader Development Assessement
Pricing & Course Length
Pricing for this 2-hour virtual classroom course is for one computer and one telephone connection per session. An unlimited number of participants may attend through a single connection to WebEx.
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Module 1 Importance of Supervisors
- Strong Characteristics
- Look for signs of a well supervised center
Module 2 Hire the RIGHT supervisor
- Identify the best supervisors for your center
- Look for an “A” supervisor
Module 3 Training supervisors
- Provide the right tools they need to get the job done
- Develop a training checklist
Module 4 Groom to meet expectations
- Prepare supervisors with the skills they need to be effective
- Be a mentor!
Module 5 Remove obstacles
- Be able to leverage strengths across your team to make a larger impact
- Enhance the center’s ability to meet goals with less effort!
Module 6 Measure and Celebrate
- Results that knock your socks off
- Maintain a To-Do list