Contact Center Technology
Client Site Training
Bring this course to your facility.
Demystify contact center technologies and gain insight into the business impact of technologies already in place or new ones you may use in the future.
Today’s innovations can help you to enhance customer value, control—even reduce—costs, meet customer expectations and handle increasing customer contact workloads. Yet they pose a complex challenge for anyone trying to evaluate current and future technology needs.
Through ICMI’s Contact Center Technology: What Works, What’s New, What Drives Results course, led and developed by Strategic Contact, Inc, you’ll gain vendor-neutral insight into the business impact of technologies used to solve today’s business problems– and those ahead. You’ll cover the technologies every center needs and the innovations that are changing the landscape.
You'll learn practical information about today’s technology that will “arm you for the discussion” with your contact center or IT counterparts, as well as vendors. Most importantly, you’ll leave the session ready to tackle your own projects successfully. You’ll walk away with a complete understanding of the technology landscape that you can apply immediately.
What you will learn:
- The breadth of technology available for the contact center
- Optimize technologies already in place to meet business needs
- New innovations that everyone will need in the future
- The technology landscape that can be applied immediately
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry articles
- Build a Believable and Achievable Business Case
- Contact Center Technology Adoption in the Age of Technology Transformation
- Converged IP Contact Centers Have Arrived: How to Begin the Migration Process
- Create a CRM Success Story
- Creating a Business and IT Partnership for Success
- CRM - Friend or Foe?
- CTI - Receding or Resurging?
- Delighting Customers with Multimedia Service
- Does Best-of-Breed Beat the Suite?
- Five Reasons to Adopt Speech Recognition IVR
- How to Identify IVR/CTI Performance Problems
- Just Do It Right!
- Looking at Metrics in a Whole New Light
- Overwhelmed by Tactical Issues? It's Time to Flex Your Strategic Muscles!
- The State of E-Care: A Benchmarking Study
- Top Tips to Find a Tip-Top Vendor Solution
- Transforming the Contact Center with Performance Optimization
- VoIP: It's Not Just About Switches Anymore!
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Module 1 Key Changes in Contact Center Technology and Their Impact
Module 2 Sourcing Strategies in Today’s Market
- Buy vs. build
- Premise or hosted
- Best of breed vs. suite
Module 3 Infrastructure
- VoIP and SIP
- Home agents
- Outsourcer integration
- Business continuity/disaster recovery
Module 4 Multimedia Routing (Voice, Email, Text Chat, Fax, Web Calls, Mobile)
- Routing options (including virtualization)
- Multimedia routing technology
- Outbound calling
- Workflow/process optimization
Module 5 Performance Tools
- Core reporting tools
- Performance optimization scorecards
- Data and speech analytics
- Quality monitoring and logging/call recording
- Workforce management /li>
- Voice of the customer and eLearning
Module 6 IVR, Including Speech-Based Self-Service
- IVR including VoiceXML and CCXML
- Speech recognition, text-to-speech, voice authentication
Module 7 Data Applications
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Knowledge management and self service
Module 8 Unified Communications and Web 2.0
- How UC impacts the contact center
- What Web 2.0 means for the contact center