Contact Center Staffing and Scheduling: Implementing Best Practices
Access to course for 30 days.
OnDemand All-Access Pass
Access all virtual courses for 1 year.
Learn the proven scheduling practices that highly effective managers use to achieve greater service level efficiency and employee satisfaction.
You can put together a plan that mobilizes “the right people at the right time” using ICMI’s step-by-step approach. ICMI’s Contact Center Staffing and Scheduling: Implementing Best Practices virtual classroom course details exactly how you can become a more effective manager and meet service level goals by creating a staffing plan that addresses your specific requirements.
This course covers the importance of scheduling and the pitfalls of an improperly staffed center. ICMI helps lay the foundation for a planning culture within your organization that takes into account the roles of agents, team leaders, call center managers, current schedulers and IT department members.
You’ll examine the factors that contribute to the construction of a staffing plan that balances the needs of your organization with the needs of your employees. ICMI’s Contact Center Staffing and Scheduling: Implementing Best Practices includes specific strategies for accommodating employee requests for vacation and time off and tips on how to best administrate these requests.
Using “smoothing strategies,” you’ll learn how to limit peaks and valleys in workload and how to manage them in advance. We’ll reveal ICMI’s two-step plan for managing peak workload management and tips for volume smoothing. Plus, ICMI will tell you which strategies you should avoid.
What you will learn:
- The importance of scheduling: What every effective manager needs to know
- Laying the foundation for a plan that fits your needs
- Building balance into your schedules: Best bets for administrating time off
- Managing peaks and valleys: Specific strategies you should be using
- Implementing a tiered approach
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry articles
- Scheduling Case Studies
- Latest Workforce Management Tools Aim to Empower Agents
- How to Determine an Effective WFM Group Structure
- Scheduling for Today’s “Do-It-All” Call Center (Part 2 of 3)
Pricing & Course Length
Pricing for this 2-hour virtual classroom course is for one computer and one telephone connection per session. An unlimited number of participants may attend through a single connection to WebEx.
Contact Center Staffing and Scheduling: Building a Long-Term Model
Contact Center Staffing and Scheduling: Group Design and Other Considerations
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Part 2: Proven Scheduling Practices
- The Importance of Scheduling
- Building Balance Into Scheduling
- Managing Peaks and Valleys
- Implementing a Tiered Approach