Contact Center Staffing and Scheduling: Building a Long-Term Model
Access to course for 30 days.
OnDemand All-Access Pass
Access all virtual courses for 1 year.
Learn the science of scheduling and get a handle on the most effective ways to staff for your call center’s short-term, mid-term and long-term service level goals.
Accurate staffing and scheduling is the key to achieving the “right people at the right time” to meet service levels. Through ICMI’s Contact Center Staffing and Scheduling: Building a Long-Term Model virtual classroom course, you’ll get the in-depth information you need to create a staffing model that will increase efficiency and boost employee satisfaction.
This course gives you an in-depth tutorial in determining base staff requirements for service level transactions. We’ll cover every detail of how to use the Erlang C model and computer simulations, including the pros and cons of each type. ICMI’s experts will demonstrate the right ways to calculate staff, as well as the wrong ways, in a manner that will allow you to take what you’ve learned and quickly implement it.
In ICMI’s Contact Center Staffing and Scheduling: Building a Long-Term Model virtual classroom course, you’ll explore how to determine your requirements for response time transactions using a variety of parameters including volume, average handle time and the response. Actual response time calculations and practice exercises will help you hone your skills and use what you’ve learned to achieve results within your organization.
Once you have mastered internal staffing, you’ll develop a long-term staffing model that gets you away from negotiating for more staff and eliminates the conflict and confusion associated with staffing and budgeting.
What you will learn:
- The best ways to staff for short-term, mid-term and long-term goals
- Determining base staff requirements for service level transactions
- Using Erlang C and computer simulation
- Determining base staff requirements for response time transactions
- Building a staffing model
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry articles
- Expanded WFM Capabilities Close the Gap Between Present/Future Requirements
- Calculating Staff to Meet E-Contact Response Time Objectives
- The Science and Judgment behind FTE Budgets
- Erlang C calculation definitions
- Checklist for troubleshooting forecasting, staffing and schedules
Pricing & Course Length
Pricing for this 2-hour virtual classroom course is for one computer and one telephone connection per session. An unlimited number of participants may attend through a single connection to WebEx.
Contact Center Staffing and Scheduling: Group Design and Other Considerations
Contact Center Staffing and Scheduling: Implementing Best Practices
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Part 1: The Science of Staffing
- Service Level and Response Time
- Determining Base Staff Requirements
- Determining Base Staff Requirements for Response Time Transactions
- Staffing for Long-Term