Contact Center Staffing: Escaping the Costly Cycle of Turnover
Access to course for 30 days.
OnDemand All-Access Pass
Access all virtual courses for 1 year.
Discover the “glue” that can help keep agents in your call center committed and engaged so you can finally stop the costly cycle of turnover.
Even in an industry where continuous turnover seems to be a fact of life, it is possible to break the cycle and create a more productive work environment that also saves your organization money. ICMI’s Contact Center Staffing: Escaping the Costly Cycle of Turnover online virtual classroom course will help you learn what changes you can immediately implement that will help keep employees happily working for your company.
This course delves into the specific reasons why people stay at certain companies and what makes them quickly leave others. You’ll find out how a paycheck plays into the equation and why it’s not the only factor to consider when working to keep employees satisfied. We’ll show you how to measure the true cost of replacing agents and offer a multi-level approach to managing retention.
Ever wonder what highly successful contact centers are doing to boost agent buy-in? In ICMI’s Contact Center Staffing: Escaping the Costly Cycle of Turnover online virtual classroom course, we’ll reveal the actual strategies leading companies are using today to retain employees.
Using specific examples, we’ll illustrate how certain workplace environment changes have been extremely effective and demonstrate how they may work in your organization. We’ll show you some new ways to fine-tune processes within your call center for better results. And we’ll teach you tips for hiring the right people and developing programs that reward, motivate and support your most valuable assets.
What you will learn:
- The heart of engagement: Why do agents leave? Why do agents stay?
- Getting real: Strategies of highly successful call centers
- Managing retention: Ideas you can use in your organization
- A multi-layered program: Creating a program that will motivate, support and reward your employees
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry articles
- Raising Call Center Visibility: AOL Reinvents the Way it Communicates with the Front Line
- EquiServe: The Winning Ways of a High-Performance Contact Center
Pricing & Course Length
Pricing for this 2-hour virtual classroom course is for one computer and one telephone connection per session. An unlimited number of participants may attend through a single connection to WebEx.
Contact Center Staffing: Absenteeism and Adherence
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Module 1 The Heart of Engagement
- Establish satisfaction and commitment
Module 2 Getting Real
- Categorize turnover
- Measure replacement and lost opportunity cost
Module 3 Managing Retention
- Measure by company and individual
- Explore economic and geographical factors
- Rethink the Heart of Engagement
Module 4 A Multi-Layered Program
- Start with the right environment
Module 5 Create the Right Process
Module 6 Light the Fire
Module 7 Establish What Retention Strategies Have Met with the Most Success and the Least Success