- › Training
- › Courses
- › Contact Center Metrics: Building Reports and Communicating their Meaning
Contact Center Metrics: Building Reports and Communicating their Meaning
Access to course for 30 days.
OnDemand All-Access Pass
Access all virtual courses for 1 year.
Take the data you’ve gathered and put it to good use. By applying metrics and developing the appropriate reports, you can harness information related to customer experience to positively impact call center performance.
You’ve identified KPIs and gathered the information that matters most to your organization. Now it’s time to clearly present how it will be used to reach your call center’s key improvement goals and assign specific action items to the appropriate people. Through ICMI’s Contact Center Metrics: Building Reports and Communicating Their Meaning virtual classroom course, you’ll learn how to most effectively apply what you’ve learned to create great reports that will help justify actions you feel need to be taken, including staffing decisions.
This course details how to begin applying the metrics you have selected as key performance indicators. We’ll help you answer the question “who’s responsible for what?” at the supervisor, manager and quality assurance, Workforce Management (WFM), and agent levels to establish the accountability that is crucial to using KPIs.
You’ll learn ICMI’s Seven Steps to Effective Reporting, so you can create reports to meet all stakeholder needs. We’ll also review common pitfalls to avoid when creating and using reports. You’ll even learn to go beyond static reports to learn how to link strategic initiatives with ongoing performance measures.
What you will learn:
- Applying metrics at all levels of your organization: Who’s responsible for what?
- How to create reports that meet stakeholder needs
- ICMI’s Seven Steps to Effective Reporting
- Sample reports for agents, managers and executives
- Reporting “no-no's”: Common pitfalls to avoid
- Tips on communicating beyond the typical reports
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry articles
- How ACDs Calculate Service Level
- Sample Agent Scorecard
- Quality correlation analysis report
- Report matrix
Pricing & Course Length
Pricing for this 2-hour virtual classroom course is for one computer and one telephone connection per session. An unlimited number of participants may attend through a single connection to WebEx.
Contact Center Metrics: What Metrics Matter and Why
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Module 1 Applying the Metrics or "Who's Responsible for What?"
- Call center manager
- Call center supervisor
- Quality assurance
- Workforce management team leader
- Call center frontline agent
Module 2 Developing Reports that Meet Stakeholder Needs
- Seven steps to effective reporting
- Pitfalls to avoid
- A word about format
- Sample agent/management/executive reports
Module 3 Developing Reports that Meet Your Needs
- Driving the behavior you need from outside departments
- ROI reports and calculations for equipment purchases
- Justifying the actions that you feel need to be taken
- Justifying the staffing numbers you need
Module 4 Going Beyond Static Reports
Module 5 "Educational Exchanges" with Other Departments