Contact Center Forecasting: Improving Accuracy
Access to course for 30 days.
OnDemand All-Access Pass
Access all virtual courses for 1 year.
Whether you’re fine-tuning your current forecasting tactics or newly involved with forecasting, ICMI can show you how to project more accurately and why doing so is crucial to your call center’s success.
The accuracy of your forecast matters greatly to your call center’s ability to meet objectives. This is true during both fully staffed and understaffed periods. When you take steps to minimize variances in your forecast, your customers experience better and more consistent levels of service and you operate more effectively as a leader. Through ICMI’s Call Center Forecasting: Improving Accuracy virtual classroom course, you’ll learn how to zero-in on the information that really matters to make more accurate predictions for the future of your call center.
This course covers forecasting with pinpoint accuracy and shows you exactly how to measure it in your organization. ICMI presents case studies that illustrate how even a small degree of variance can affect service levels. We’ll reveal the best methods for measuring accuracy and how to make sure your data is “clean” by focusing on the consistent use of phone modes and making call volume adjustments based on special events and abandons. Finally, you’ll learn ICMI’s six steps to a better AHT forecast.
What you will learn:
- Minimizing variance—why it’s so important and how to do it
- Proven techniques for measuring accuracy
- Cleaning the data: proper use of phone modes and making call volume adjustments
- Carryover forecasting: why you shouldn’t ignore it
- ICMI’s six steps to better AHT forecasting
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry articles
- The Changing Face of Workforce Management
- Forecast Accuracy-The Most Important Metric You're Not Measuring
- How to Determine an Effective WFM Group Structure
Pricing & Course Length
Pricing for this 2-hour virtual classroom course is for one computer and one telephone connection per session. An unlimited number of participants may attend through a single connection to WebEx.
Contact Center Forecasting: Effective Tactics and Tools
Contact Center Forecasting: The Fundamentals of Success
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Part 2: Forecasting with Greater Accuracy
- How to measure, minimize and account for variance
- How to use carryover forecasting techniques
- Ways to generate more accurate AHT forecasts
- Ways to better “clean the data” to improve forecast accuracy