- › Training
- › Courses
- › Contact Center Agent Coaching: Inspiring Employees Through Positive Feedbac...
Contact Center Agent Coaching: Inspiring Employees Through Positive Feedback
Access to course for 30 days.
OnDemand All-Access Pass
Access all virtual courses for 1 year.
Learn how and when to deliver positive feedback that will positively affect your employees for a dramatic change in contact center motivation and performance.
It’s a fact that praising employees helps motivate them. So, why aren’t more supervisors delivering good news more often? Become a more effective manager by learning how and when to praise desirable behavior in your call center with ICMI.
Through ICMI’s Contact Center Agent Coaching: Inspiring Employees Through Positive Feedback virtual classroom course, you’ll discover how using praise and positive feedback increases acceptance of coaching and reinforces the right behaviors. Learn how to celebrate performance in your call center by identifying and recognizing positive employee behaviors using praise. You’ll discover how often you should be praising and develop a model you can use to quickly and easily deliver praise that will inspire excellent performance.
This virtual classroom course will give you insight into the psychology of positive reinforcement and look closely at why some forms of praise are more effective than others. Find out if and how you're missing opportunities to appreciate team members in your organization. And learn how to replace the “no news is good news” approach to communication with a more proactive and motivational one.
What you will learn:
- Call Center Psychology 101: What’s really going on and how can we improve upon it
- The best and often missed opportunities to praise employees
- “Nice work” is not enough; learn what praise should really sound like
- Creating a SAFE process for praising employees
- Practical applications for integrating regular employee recognition into your coaching style
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry article
- Call Center Agent Motivation: It's the Principle of the Thing
- SAFE Model
- Coaching Process
- Sample Scripts and Exercises
Pricing & Course Length
Pricing for this 2-hour virtual classroom course is for one computer and one telephone connection per session. An unlimited number of participants may attend through a single connection to WebEx.
Contact Center Agent Coaching: Improving Performance Through Effective Coaching
Contact Center Agent Coaching: Addressing Challenges in Agent Development
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Module 1 Contact Center Psychology
Module 2 Positive Feedback
Module 3 Employee Engagement
Module 4 Finding Opportunities
Module 5 Praise Should Be...
Module 6 A Model for Praise
Module 7 Practical Application