- › Training
- › Courses
- › Contact Center Agent Coaching: Improving Performance Through Effective Coac...
Contact Center Agent Coaching: Improving Performance Through Effective Coaching
Access to course for 30 days.
OnDemand All-Access Pass
Access all virtual courses for 1 year.
Learn to effectively use constructive coaching and positive feedback to reinforce training and monitoring efforts for a dramatic change in contact center motivation and performance.
Through ICMI’s Contact Center Agent Coaching: Improving Performance Through Effective Coaching virtual classroom course, you’ll discover why coaching is not simply an event, but a relationship. Successful coaching begins with understanding the basic principles of consistent, positive communication and reinforcement. By imparting this knowledge, we’ll help you create an action-oriented plan that will transform the way you provide feedback to your call center team members.
This virtual classroom course provides a step-by-step outline of the coaching process, so you’ll know what actions to take at each point of a real-life interaction with trainees. Through the COACH model, you’ll learn a simple method for delivering specific, concise feedback to employees, and experience improved employee motivation and commitment to your call center’s objectives.
What you will learn:
- Giving feedback that will positively affect behavior in your call center
- Developing a coaching process that will get you the results you’re looking for
- The COACH Model: How to use it and why it works in almost any call center
- The pros and cons of various coaching techniques and when to use them, including “on the fly” vs. “formal coaching”
- Seven coaching pitfalls to avoid
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry articles
- The Problem of "Amputated Coaching"
- Coaching Process
- COACH Model
- Coaching Scripts
Pricing & Course Length
Pricing for this 2-hour virtual classroom course is for one computer and one telephone connection per session. An unlimited number of participants may attend through a single connection to WebEx.
Contact Center Agent Coaching: Addressing Challenges in Agent Development
Contact Center Agent Coaching: Inspiring Employees Though Positive Feedback
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Module 1 Benefits of Effective Coaching
- Improve work relations
- Satisfy need for recognition and appreciation
- Increase retention
Module 2 Process
- A roadmap
- Decision process
- Types of coaching model
Module 3 Model
- Change can create risk
Module 4 Evaluate Your Approach