- › Training
- › Courses
- › Contact Center Agent Coaching: Addressing Challenges in Agent Development
Contact Center Agent Coaching: Addressing Challenges in Agent Development
Access to course for 30 days.
OnDemand All-Access Pass
Access all virtual courses for 1 year.
Learn to recognize and overcome the challenges many managers face when coaching employees and ultimately achieve better results with contact center motivation and performance.
Effective coaching strategies are truly tested when employees are not working up to expectations. Managers who are able to positively influence people under difficult circumstances prove invaluable to their organizations by saving time, money and customers. ICMI can help you boost your skill set and confidence in this area.
Through ICMI’s Contact Center Agent Coaching: Addressing Challenges in Agent Development virtual classroom course, you’ll examine coaching challenges including employee resistance, stalled performance negotiations, and other behaviors along with the real-world techniques for eliminating them. Learn ICMI’s “Dirty Dozen” steps for dealing with special situations or difficult behaviors. And find out how “Sherlock Coaching” can help you discover why certain behaviors are happening so you may better understand how to curb them now and avoid them in the future.
This virtual classroom course will give you the tools necessary to react calmly in difficult situations, be objective, deliver constructive performance criticism and use positive reinforcement to motivate employees. We’ll explore the SAFE process for delivering specific, concise feedback to employees—even in uncomfortable situations. Whether you’re encountering roadblocks with your current staff or just looking to brush up on your team-building skills, this is a must-attend course for call center professionals in charge.
What you will learn:
- How to properly address performance challenges
- The real costs associated with ignored or improperly handled performance problems
- ICMI’s “Dirty Dozen”: 12 points you must remember when addressing concerns with employees
- Why becoming a Sherlock Coach will get you better results
- Creating a SAFE process for dealing with difficult situations and performance challenges
- Printable slide presentation
- Industry articles
- The Art of Coaching in a Contact Center
- SAFE Process
- Coaching Exercises
- Coaching Scripts
Pricing & Course Length
Pricing for this 2-hour virtual classroom course is for one computer and one telephone connection per session. An unlimited number of participants may attend through a single connection to WebEx.
Contact Center Agent Coaching: Improving Performance Through Effective Coaching
Contact Center Agent Coaching: Inspiring Employees Though Positive Feedback
Please take a moment to read the cancellation policy.
Module 1 Addressing Performance Challenges
- Responsibility and consequences
- Two types of challenges
Module 2 Sherlock Coach
- Locate the source of the challenge
- Role of disciplinary action
Module 3 The Dirty Dozen
Module 4 Create SAFE Process