Which WFM Metric Are You?
Empowering contact center excellence for 30 years!

Which WFM Metric Are You?

All month long we've been showing you how workforce optimization benefits not just the contact center, but the entire company. Earlier this week Traci Moxson shared some guidance on which workforce management metrics the contact center should share with the organization.

Now, it's time for a little fun.  (Who says metrics can't be fun?!)

Take our short quiz to find out which workforce managment metrics matches your personality.  Share your results in the comments below and tell us what you think!

Topics: Workforce Management

Related

More from Erica Strother Marois

Comments (8)

Please sign in to leave a comment. If you don't have an account you can register for free here.

Forgot username or password?

Justin Robbins — 8:13AM on Mar 13, 2015

AHT!?!?! Yikes, I'm my own worst enemy.

Erica Strother — 9:10AM on Mar 13, 2015

I got AHT, too! This is a conspiracy! :)

Traci Moxson — 9:17AM on Mar 13, 2015

I'm forecast accuracy. I'm okay with that, I'm an important tree in the forest - but what's a gal gotta do to become FCR???

Ann Latham-Anders — 11:57AM on Mar 13, 2015

AHT -- I'm SO OFTEN misunderstood and I certainly hope nobody is managing their lives around me :0)

Ok... it's rigged. I'm really FCR everyone says so. <3

Ann Latham-Anders — 11:58AM on Mar 13, 2015

Ok... it's rigged. I'm really FCR everyone says so. <3

Jeremy Watkin — 10:45PM on Mar 24, 2015

I got forecast accuracy as well. Maybe once I learn how to do that I'll feel happy or sad about the result :)

Ann Latham-Anders — 8:15AM on Mar 25, 2015

@Jeremy Watkin That's a wonderful trait :) You don't have to trust me though. You could take the Workforce Management Bootcamp and thank me later! It has been my best use of time and money in my career to date! Even if I DID get AHT. (I'm not bitter)

Sandra Kemp — 12:34PM on Apr 7, 2015

FCR for me!

QuickPoll

Does your contact center have a policy regarding allowing agents who wish to apply for internal company positions outside the contact center?

No, we don’t have a formal policy
Yes, agents must work in the contact center for at least 1 year before applying for other positions
Yes, agents must work in the contact center for at least 6 months before applying for other positions
More Polls