Leveraging Complexity: Trends and Strategies for Future Success in the Contact Center
In 2012, 510 contact center professionals, representing more than two-dozen primary markets and industries, and located in more than 20 countries, participated in a study of contact centers' short- and long-term goals and investment trends.
Although the contact centers demonstrated a clear understanding and ability to identify the challenges they face, the centers' reactions appeared to involve some of the same continual issues. A majority of centers (69.8%) report increased complexity, but only a minority (32.7%) report that they are upgrading to meet the challenges brought by that increased complexity.
This white paper looks at the five key issues currently facing contact centers and evaluates the current strategies – or lack thereof – for handling those issues successfully, including:
- Issue 1 - What's Important to the Contact Center in 2012?
- Issue 2 - Customer Satisfaction Is Important, Just Like Everything Else.
- Issue 3 - Hot to Get to Where We're Going.
- Issue 4 - Drowning in Data
- Issue 5 - "The Future's So Bright" vs. "Land of Confusion"
ICMI/UBM Privacy Statement