Cloud Live Chat Console; Mobile Recall Application; Enterprise-class Social CRM
| Published: April 18, 2012 | Comments
Cloud-Based Live Chat Operator Console
Velaro has enhanced its Control Panel application by introducing the Web Agent, a cloud-based live chat operator console. The Web Agent provides users with the typical core features, such as Proactive Chat, Advanced Routing and Workflow, Enterprise Security and Industry Leading Reporting along with the flexibility of working in the cloud such as remote instant updates. The live chat service is fully operable in all modern browsers, and provides a platform for Mac and Linux operating systems.
Mobile Recall Application
The OAISYS Mobile Recall application provides mobile Web access to the call-recording functionality offered by the OAISYS Talkument and Tracer software solutions. Built on an HTML5 framework, the application does not require a software download or installation. The Mobile Recall enables users to:
- Run ad-hoc searches for one or more recorded calls
- Save routine searches for instant access anytime
- Drill down from a list to specific recordings using a multitude of criteria
- View informative business data related to the interaction
- Play recordings
OAISYS is currently accepting a limited number of customers to participate in early adopter field trials of its Mobile Recall application.
Enterprise-Class Social CRM
KANA Software has created the KANA Social Listening and Engagement solution, an enterprise-class social CRM that integrates tools such as voice of the customer (VOC) listening, conversation mining and sentiment analysis with collaborative case management into the customer service contact center environment.
The solution combines the Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text analytics capabilities of KANA Experience Analytics with KANA's adaptable service experience capabilities to accurately listen to and identify important social conversations, derive meaningful insights and enable agents to effectively engage customers with context driven workflows and knowledge. Key features of the solution include:
- Enabling customers to interact through their preferred channels
- Can reliably identify important customer conversations in social media and customer communications in real time
- Text analytics algorithms that identify sentiment, topics, and issues in social and customer communications and then automatically routes them to appropriate stakeholders within the organization
- Automated case-creation from social and customer feedback data sources
- Contextual charting to display relevant topics, trends, and sentiment in the agent workflow
- Knowledge articles delivered to agent based on sentiment and topic for streamlined case resolution
- Links to contextual knowledge and relevant answers sent to customers their preferred interaction channel
Technology, Self-Service, Site Operations, Strategy & Planning
More from Christina Hammarberg
Leave a comment
Please sign in to leave a comment. If you don't have an account you can register for free here.