MarketTools Acquired, ACD and Dialer Software, Cloud CRM Software
| Published: January 05, 2012 | Comments
Q-Suite 5.5 Integrates with Web Services
The Q-Suite 5.5 Contact Center Software Suite from Indosoft is now compatible with its Web Services API for business-to-business applications. The new capability enables Q-Suite’s Dialer and ACD management software to effectively integrate with external applications to automate different aspects of contact center operational management. The integration also enables Web Service users to move data in and out of the ACD and Dialer database and software. Web services users can incorporate libraries into their applications on any platform and in most programming languages.
TPG Captial, SurveyMonkey Acquire MarketTools
Private investment firm TPG Capital and SurveyMonkey have entered into a definitive agreement to acquire MarketTools, expected to be finalized in January 2012. Though the financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed, the agreement terms state that TPG will acquire MarketTools and transfer select products - Zoomerang, ZoomPanel and TrueSample - to SurveyMonkey’s portfolio. In exchange, TPG will receive a minority stake in SurveyMonkey. TPG plans to separately retain and expand MarketTools’ Research Solutions and CustomerSat businesses. The acquisition will significantly increase SurveyMonkey’s overall user base, adding approximately 1.7 million users through the Zoomerang online survey business alone.
Soffront Upgrades Soffront CRM Software
Soffront Software has released Soffront version 9.2, featuring a number of enhancements to the Customer Relationship Management solution. These enhancements include:
- a redesigned mobile app for devices running on Webkit/HTML5-powered browser
- pre-integrated with Google functions, such as Calendar and Gmail, enabling users to add activities and contacts directly from the CRM
- user-friendly navigation menu
- unified search box at the top of every page that enables users to perform simple or advanced searches across one or more tables
- breadcrumb functionality, enabling users to find their location within the application and return to a previous operation
- ability to color-code CRM records based on priority rules
- drag and drop design functionality for home pages and dashboards
Technology, Self-Service, Strategy & Planning
More from Christina Hammarberg
Leave a comment
Please sign in to leave a comment. If you don't have an account you can register for free here.