Call Center Management on Fast Forward: Succeeding in the New Era of Customer Relationships
Number of Pages: 490
Call Center Management on Fast Forward is the most widely read book on call center/contact center management available today. Trusted for its accuracy, clarity and proven guidance, it has become required reading in organizations around the world.
Brad Cleveland is known globally as one of today's foremost experts in customer strategy and management. He has worked across 45 states and in over 60 countries, and his clients have included many service leaders such as American Express, Apple, Coca-Cola, USAA, HP and others.
His books and articles have been translated into more than a dozen languages, and he has appeared in media ranging from The Wall Street Journal to The New York Times, NPR s All Things Considered, and the in-flight programs of several airlines. He is a sought-after consultant and a popular speaker who presents with sparkle, insight, and humor.
Author Brad Cleveland, Founding Partner of ICMI.
Six years in the making, this third edition includes today's hot topics:
- Social media
- Performance measures
- Multichannel management
- Evolving customer experiences
- The latest on performance objectives and metrics
- The contact center's evolving role in strategy
- Case studies from top customer service & loyalty brands
- Much more!
"This book is an excellent resource on how you can build a framework to remain dynamic, ensure long-term success, and deliver a consistent customer experience. A must read for all levels of contact center management."
– Glenn Gemmill, VP, Customer Care Center, Coca-Cola Refreshments
* For best international shipping rates (outside United States), we recommend purchasing this book on Amazon.