Celebrate Customer Service Week with ICMI and HDI
| Published: October 03, 2016 | Comments
In between celebrating National Ice Cream Day, National Pancake Day, and National Talk Like a Pirate Day, we celebrate people in a certain profession. Administrative professionals have their day. Healthcare professionals have their day. During Customer Service Week, we celebrate all of the customer service and technical support professionals who answer the call, resolve an issue, manage a team, or direct an organization committed to making someone's day a little easier, with an answer to a question, a solution to a problem, or just a friendly ear to listen.
This week is all about you, and we want to help you celebrate! Here’s a day-by-day breakdown, so you can plan your week:
#ICMIchat: Leading with Authenticity
Tuesday, October 4 | 1 p.m. ET
This week’s chat, hosted by Jeremy Watkin, centers on leading with authenticity. Jeremy is one of ICMI’s Top 50 Thought Leaders of 2015, so this chat is not to be missed.
Save the date
Webinar: Customer Service: Changing Preferences and Evolving Technologies
Wednesday, October 5 | 1 p.m. ET
In research conducted by HDI and Robert Half Technology on the technical support center of the future, industry professionals said they need a staff with a passion for supporting customers and with social intelligence—a human connection in a digital world.
Attend this webinar, presented by Dana Olson and sponsored by LogMeIn Rescue, to learn:
- Which support channels customers are choosing
- Why the combination of technology and people is more important than ever
- What contributes to a great service culture in the support center
Webinar: 16 Hacks to Help You Better Manage Your Contact Center
Thursday, October 6 | 1 p.m. ET
Whether you struggle with adherence, attendance policies, or a general lack of agent motivation, we have a few tips to help! Join us as four contact center leaders share their best advice for leading authentically and improving both the agent and customer experience.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- More powerful ways to structure meetings and employee one-on-ones
- Tricks for better communication
- Unique activities that will inspire and motivate your team
- Hacks you can implement immediately to drive better results in your contact center
#HDIchat: Raising the Bar for Customer Service
Friday, October 7 | 1 p.m. ET
This week’s chat will focus on the ways in which technical support and contact centers are raising the bar for customer service. Our guest host this week will be Ed Lee, Twitter superstar and keeper of @HDIvChapter.
Save the date
If you’re looking for ideas to help you celebrate the outstanding customer service professionals in your life, we’ve got you covered there, too!
- Send an e-card: Choose from five designs and use our handy tool to send positive thoughts and good wishes to your top performers.
- Share a desk-sized poster: Encourage your leaders and high achievers with quotes and observations from thought leaders in the customer service/customer experience space.
- Download your toolkit: New this year, this 19-page toolkit features essential resources for contact center and technical support leaders.
We hope these resources help you and your team celebrate your achievements and commitment to providing the highest levels of customer service and technical support. But more than that, we hope you come away with the motivation, inspiration, and drive to lead, achieve, and exceed expectations all year long.
Happy Customer Service Week!
How is your team celebrating customer service week? Share your stories and pictures with us on Twitter @CallCenterICMI using the hashtag #customerserviceweek.
Customer Experience, People Management
Leave a comment
Please sign in to leave a comment. If you don't have an account you can register for free here.