We are excited to have you as an exhibitor and want to help make the most of your conference experience by providing the tools needed to drive traffic to your booth.
SHARE YOUR DISCOUNT
EVENT LOGOS & DESCRIPTION
PR STRATEGY & COUNSEL
The ICMI PR team is available to assist exhibitors and sponsors with any questions or issues you may have regarding your PR strategy before or during the event. Contact ICMIPR@ubm.com for information.
ICMI PR Team releases on a regular schedule press releases around the event. They will also release an announcement focused exclusively on the exhibitors. We encourage you to complete and distribute your own press releases as well announcing your participation. Please read the press release guidelines below.
INCLUSION IN OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
If your company is planning to make an announcement leading up to or at the ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference, we can help you increase exposure through a press release detailing exhibitor news, to be distributed one week prior to the event on May 2. Submissions are now being accepted through Friday, April 22 via the exhibitor portal.
Please note that submissions cannot exceed 50 words and no marketing copy will be considered. If you would like to participate in this opportunity but not release specific details of your announcement, we can accommodate you.
PRESS RELEASE GUIDELINES
ICMI owns its brands and content and must approve any third party use of its brands and content. If you plan to write a press release about your exhibitor announcement, sponsorship, or other activities around the event, please follow these guidelines:
- Event boilerplate should be included in the press release (see boilerplate below).
- The date and location of the event should be included in the first paragraph: The ICMI Contact Center Expo & Conference, May 10– 13, 2016 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, California.
- If you would like to include a quote from an ICMI representative, send your release and suggested quote for review and approval to the ICMI PR team at ICMIPR@ubm.com. Please allow 24-48 hours turnaround time.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc (www.ubm.com), a global events-led marketing services and communications company.
ACCESS TO MEDIA LIST
The media list will be available for download in the Exhibitor Portal two weeks prior to the event on Tuesday, April 26. This list will give you the opportunity to coordinate onsite briefings with pre-registered press, analysts and bloggers. Once available, the media list will be updated each Friday until the event.
*PR agencies will need to obtain login information to the Exhibitor Services portal from their client for access to the media list.*
YOUR ICMI PR TEAM
The ICMI PR team can be reached at ICMIPR@ubm.com.
Use social media to distribute relevant content to the ICMI Community. Announce your presence at the event and what services and products you will be showcasing. Use the links below to reach our followers:
Use these banners on social media, in your email signature, in blogs or other communications to promote your presence at the event or a product you are showcasing. Simply right-click and choose 'save image as' to download them to your computer. Then link them to http://www.icmi.com/contact-center-expo-conference
CONFERENCE MOBILE APP
In February, be sure to Download the Mobile App!
Post pictures, comments and special offers.
Start conversations, invite people to your booth, and increase engagement with attendees.
SHARE YOUR DISCOUNT
All exhibitors receive a unique promo code which offers big discounts off the price of a 2-day, 3-day or 4-day pass. Be sure to share your promo code in all your promotional efforts to ensure registrations that come in as a result of your efforts are coded to your company. This discount code is available in the Exhibitor Portal. If you have questions or have not received this information, please contact Iris Fliegelman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If 3-5 paid attendees use your promo code, you'll earn a sign graphic.
If 6+ paid attendees use your promo code, you'll earn a chair drop.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS PROGRAM, REGISTRATIONS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Paid 2-day, 3-Day or 3-day Conference Pass
- Unique code must be applied during registration process
- Registrant cannot be an employee of an Exhibiting or Sponsoring Company
- Balance must be paid in full
- This program ends Friday, April 15, 2016. No registrations received after this date will apply towards this program.
EMAIL YOUR CLIENTS THE PROMO CODE AND PROMOTE YOUR PRESENCE
- Download the email template already created for you.
- Customize it in an html editor by searching and replacing the following fields or copy and paste the template directly into your email body and replace the following fields before sending to your recipients.
- %%Exhibitor%% - replace with your company name
- %%Promo Code%% - replace with your unique promo code
- %%Booth%% - replace with your booth number
- %%Link%% - replace with your company URL
- %%Description%% - replace with your company description or information on your booth