Welcome to the Speaker Center, designed to help speakers plan their engagement at the event and promote their sessions.
The conference will take place September 25-27, 2017 at
Mandalay Bay North Convention Center
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd,
Las Vegas, NV 89119, US
To register as a speaker, please contact Cindy Salgado.
- Sign & Return the Speaker Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check your Speaker Listing & Session Schedule on the Event Website
- Submit changes to your Speaker Biography & Picture by emailing email@example.com
- Make your hotel reservation by September 1st
- Download your Presentation Template
- Find submission instructions here
- Upload your Presentation by August 14th (Dropbox link)
- Promote your presence and read about additional speaker benefits - see all the great ideas below!
- Speaker Lounge is located: TBD
- Speaker Lounge Hours: TBD
- All session rooms will be equipped with laptops that are preloaded with your presentation. Be sure to bring a backup copy of your presentation on a flash drive.
- An ICMI staff member will be in the room prior to your session to review housekeeping notes and introduce the session.
Special Bulletin Regarding Housing at this Event
As Contact Center Demo and Conference draws closer, speakers are from time to time subjected to improper solicitation from unaffiliated hotels or third-party housing agencies. Hotels listed on this website are the sole UBM-approved hotels for the event. UBM, in our efforts to provide exhibitors and attendees with a quality event, encourages you to book your housing accommodations using the reservation phone numbers and/or links provided to attendees. Any offers from other hotels and/or housing agencies are not endorsed by Contact Center Demo & Conference. You may advise UBM of any unauthorized solicitations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunities To Promote Yourself - Build Your Audience!
Become part of the ICMI community and share your knowledge and experience all year long. Build your network and following. It’s easy! Here’s how you can make a name for yourself as an ICMI Community Thought-Leader and further strengthen your reputation as an expert in the contact center industry:
Add a Badge!
Add a speaker badge to your website, blog, social media post or social media profile page.
To download banner images: Right click the image below and select "Save Picture As".
If this logo and banner doesn't fit your needs, please contact Sandra Kemp for other options.
Link this banner and logo to
Link this logo to http://www.icmi.com/contact-center-demo-conference?s=speaker
Link this logo to http://www.icmi.com
Use Your Custom Landing Page
ICMI has created a custom landing page for all the Contact Center Demo 2017 Speakers. It will be http://www.icmi.com/[your first name][your last initial]. For example: http://www.ICMI.com/JustinR. This custom landing page lists your sessions, provides an opportunity for your contacts to download the conference brochure and gives them a special link that will apply the $200 discount to their registration.
Write And Get Published!
Share a blog post, article, infographic, or video on ICMI.com
. Comment on articles, or head over to our forum
and start a conversation. Learn more about being an ICMI Contributor >
ICMI Live Webinars- Share your expertise and interact live with the ICMI audience by speaking in a webinar.
Get on the Mobile App! Once this app is released, we encourage you to start posting pictures, comments, and planning your agenda; ask us to create a survey before your session that will develop engagement and allow you to see what folks hope you will cover in your session.
If you haven't already, Like our ICMI Facebook Page and RSVP for Contact Center Demo & Conference. Invite your friends to become fans and RSVP as well. Post information on the Contact Center Demo & Conference page about your session.
Join the LinkedIn ICMI group and start a discussion around your session and invite your friends to join the discussion. Participate in and follow hot industry topics.
Follow us on Twitter and we'll follow you! Post about the event and your session using #ccdemo and @callcenterICMI and we’ll retweet as appropriate.
Join the conversation. Attend ICMI TweetChats every Tuesday at 1pm ET. Share, learn and network with the ICMI Community at #ICMIChat.
Outlined above are many opportunities to collaborate with ICMI. Become an ICMI Community Thought Leader today and help us improve the contact center and customer service profession! ICMI is excited to work with you to help increase your visibility and amplify your voice in the contact center industry.
Erica Strother Marois, Community Specialist
Phone: (919) 348-8087
Public Relations Tools for Speakers: Press Release Guidelines
ICMI's Contact Center Demo & Conference offers a strong audience of contact center professionals to target for an announcement about your participation. We encourage you to write and distribute news about speaking at Contact Center Demo & Conference and have put together the following press release guidelines.
- The date and location of the event should be included in the first paragraph: ICMI Contact Center Demo is happening September 25-27, 2017 at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV.
- The following ICMI Contact Center Demo information should be included in the press release: ICMI Contact Center Demo 2017 is presented by ICMI, a respected leader and advisor to the contact center industry for over 30 years. To register to attend or exhibit at this event, or to find out more, please visit ICMI.COM/CCDEMO.
For further information on promoting your participation at ICMI Contact Center Demo, please contact Sandra Kemp.
As a speaker, your name, title, company and biography will be featured on the Contact Center Expo & Conference website. Your session may also be featured in an event email reaching over 24,000 subscribers.
Complimentary Registration for the Entire Event
You will receive (1) complimentary registration, non-transferable 3-Day Conference Pass. We welcome you, as a speaker, to attend all 3 days, including all conference sessions, exhibits, and pre-conference workshops.
Discount to Friends & Family
We encourage you to share your speaker code in your press releases, Tweets, and Facebook posts to provide a special savings to your followers and friends who register to attend this event. You should have received a speaker code to share.