As the contact center increases in importance, so does the pressure to improve customer and employee engagement, elevate satisfaction, and deliver results on their organization's mission and bottom line. Attending ICMI's Contact Center Demo & Conference will empower you with the knowledge, tools, and resources to achieve and exceed the expectations of today's contact center.
ICMI Contact Center Demo & Conference is an excellent investment in your contact center and your own professional development. Through the increased knowledge, professional contacts, and renewed enthusiasm that each attendee experiences, this event provides a significant value with outstanding returns.
Produced by ICMI, a trusted advisor in the contact center industry for 30 years, you can rest assured that the educational program offers deep, meaningful content addressing the most current topics of the industry. If you are looking for technology or service solutions, the unique design of the Demo hall provides an atmosphere attendees love for exploring the latest trends and technology. Add to all that the amazing networking opportunities, and you can easily understand why this event is a favorite of contact center professionals!
Who Should Attend?
Contact Center Demo & Conference is a favorite event for customer service professionals and is an essential forum for educational experience. Each year, ICMI produces a freshly conceived event designed to meet the needs of all contact center professionals, including:
- Senior Level VPs and Directors who are accountable for strategic planning and alignment.
- New and Experienced Managers responsible for operational and tactical plans.
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring.
- Customer Support Professionals who need to acquire new skills for their everyday jobs.
- Analysts who require a fundamental understanding of industry principles.
At Contact Center Demo and Conference, you will:
- Discover the latest trends in customer expectations and technology requirements
- Gain exposure to best practices
- Learn from and network with respected experts
- Make valuable long-term industry contacts
- Gain first-hand knowledge of the latest technology and service solutions
Whether you’re new to the industry and looking for educational opportunities or a veteran looking to sharpen your skills with new approaches and techniques, Contact Center Demo & Conference is an event you don’t want to miss!
Contact Center Demo & Conference is attended by many industries: retail, healthcare, banking, communications & technology, government, hospitality, and education; as well as many others. Whether your contact center is staffed with 5 or 500, you will find valuable resources at this event. Listed below are organizations that have attended in the recent past.
Alberta Blue Cross
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
American Diabetes Association
Arizona State Credit Union
Bass Pro Shops
Canada Medial Protective Association
Cellular Sales National Call Center
City of Mesa
Drexel University Online
East Carolina Behavioral Health
Home Depot of Canada
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Lockheed Martin Corp
Louisiana Dept of Revenue
Louisiana State University
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Navy Federal Credit Union
Ohio State University
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Rio Salado College