Thursday, October 4, 2012
||From One Rock Star to Another: How to Build and Be a Rockin' Customer Service Team |
From one Rock Star to Another! Join a community full of contact center rock stars! ICMI celebrates Customer Service Week by motivating every level and every role in the contact center to be their daily best.
Author, speaker, and social evangelist, Dayna Steele will entertainingly share experiences from her extraordinary life and tips from her recent book,"101 Ways to Rock Your World: Everyday Activities for Success Every Day". She will arm participants with the tools to not only build a team of Rock Stars, but also be a team player within a high-performing center. Readers' Digest Magazine calls Dayna "one of the 35 people who inspire us", and she'll have everyone inspiring their own team with these simple and motivating techniques. Dayna has something to offer everyone involved with the customer experience!
Attend live with your team while you celebrate the spirit of service. In between laughter, you will learn:
- PASSION! The reward for embracing challenges
- KNOWLEDGE! Winning over the most difficult of customers
- APPRECIATION! How to not hate the hardest questions
At the end of the webinar ICMI will recognize our own group of Rock Stars! The community nominated the best of the best, and we will announce the “Spirit of Service” award winners! There is no better way to celebrate Customer Service Week, than celebrating with those committed to providing Rock Star customer service every day!
Back to Top
Friday, October 5, 2012
|2:00 - 4:00 EDT
||Contact Center Basics: An Agent's Role in Contact Center Success |
Through this virtual course, agents and team leaders will learn the basics of call center planning and how their individual contributions are critical to the smooth operation of the contact center. This course also serves as an introduction to the principles of call center management for those people you have identified for the team leader or supervisor track.
What you will learn:
- An overview of the contact center from the viewpoints of the customer, the company and the agent
- Basics of the three contact center driving forces and the agent implications of the invisible queue
- Fundamentals of call center management and how each individual affects the success of the operation
- Key ways individuals can have a positive impact on service to the customers and work environment of their co-workers
|8:00 - 5:00 EDT
||Contact Center Monitoring: Designing a Program that Achieves Results|
The best monitoring programs boost quality, drive performance improvement initiatives, and increase agent performance and commitment. When done correctly, performance metrics will help ensure interactions that inspire customer confidence and loyalty. Through ICMI’s Contact Center Monitoring: Designing a Program that Achieves Results classroom course, you’ll learn the whos, whats, whys and hows of successful monitoring. We’ll begin to show you how to evaluate your organization’s mission and quality objectives to create a plan that will help cultivate an environment of continuous improvement in your organization.
FREE OnDemand Virtual Training
Free training period has expired. Thank you for attending.
Back to Top
Highly Attended On-Demand Webinars – Watch Now!
Customer Experience: From Buzzword to Strategic Differentiator
This webinar will give you tips on creating shared customer experience objectives and creating alignment around your customers.
Watch this webinar to better understand:
- Why it’s imperative to focus on the customer experience
- How the emerging role of the chief customer officer is reshaping the way companies work
- What role the contact center plays in this new arena
- Tips for getting started – moving from strategy to hands-on tactics
Achieving First-Contact Resolution and Quantifying Its Top Line Payoff
This webinar will challenge conventional FCR wisdom and provide you with new approaches for analyzing contact handling, allocating quality resources, and increasing the impact of your Voice of the Customer (VOC) process.
Attend this webinar, to learn how to:
- Shift from script adherence to broken processes and response rules
- Get the necessary resources by quantifying revenue, margin, and word of mouth impact in improved FCR & VOC
- Move your FCR to the next level, using an action checklist
- Enhance the impact of your satisfaction surveys while potentially reducing their total number
Back to Top