Lori is a widely recognized and respected expert with 25 years of experience in contact center strategy, technology and operations. She brings her thoughtful and insightful expertise to each client engagement, creating project approaches that serve client needs and solve real business challenges. Representative engagements include:
- Developing contact center and technology strategies to address business objectives
- Leading clients through projects that include process change, organizational redesign, change management, and technology acquisition and implementation
- Building contact centers from the ground up to support new companies or new business initiatives
- Assessing existing operations and technology environments against best practices and developing actionable recommendations
- Developing requirements and helping clients select and implement the best technologies to meet their needs
- Serving as an expert witness in patent lawsuits in the contact center technology industry
Lori has also co-authored the highly applauded book, Call Center Technology Demystified, along with many papers, toolkits, and seminars. She's a frequent columnist and contributor in industry publications and has presented at conferences around the globe.
Lori received her BSEE from South Dakota State University, and her MSEE from George Washington University. She also holds certification in Change Management with Prosci.